With the legacy of calico fabrics, this design, inspired by the 18th century, finds its modernity in the way motifs are handled. Depending on the light, the contrast of bamboo fiber on wool either accentuates or masks the floral design. Relief is used to create a more natural spirit with this blend of nettle fiber and art silk.
- Hand knotted wool, bamboo silk, and nettle fiber
- 100 knots per square inch
- Standard sizes: 6' x 9' and 8'2" x 11'7"
- Available in taupe relief or smoke
- This rug is also available in custom sizes
Contact us for pricing information at firstname.lastname@example.org.