A search for color led the creation of this model, available in four versions, and drawing upon the full skill palette of the Kathmandu weavers and dyers. The richness of the maquette, the tightness of the weave, the subtle play on contrast between wool and bamboo, the brilliance of the colors tempered by neutral beige--so much detail used for this dazzling effect.
- Hand knotted wool and bamboo silk
- 100 knots per square inch
- Available in moss, grey, sky blue, and rose
- Standard sizes: 6'7" x 9'10" and 8'2" x 11'7"
- This rug is also available in custom sizes
Contact us for pricing information at email@example.com.