Evoking a Mongolian Paradise, Taller's Xanadu project recreates a garden city. In tribute to this utopia, the rug combines weaving and color in sun-kissed harmony. A newcomer to the team of designers at Toulemonde Bochart, Bofill's Taller has distinguished itself through this creative work, straddling art and design.
- Designed by Taller de Arquitectura Ricardo Bofill (Pablo Bofill)
- Hand knotted wool and bamboo silk
- 100 knots per square inch
- Standard sizes: 6'7" x 9'10" and 8'2" x 11'7"
- This rug is also available in custom sizes
Contact us for pricing information at email@example.com.